Re: Ningen dakara

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm only human.

I have wants.

I can be selfish.

I can be jealous.

I can make mistakes.

I can like certain things.

I cannot like certain things.

I have emotions.

I break rules.

But that's because i'm only human, right? =)

By the way, i'm currently exploring myself to find what kind of art i'm good at. I may be only doing fanarts or whatsoever but at least it is something and i am happy.

One of the many inspirations is from Bobsmade.com

Really awesome designs on headphones and shoes, it makes you really just want to buy his stuff! =D (although no internet accounts so haha)

One day i'll purchase something from him >w<

MaZzY out

1 comments:

Fatin Shaza said...

I saw ur new artworks in DA! I rarely visit DA myself anyway, so I didn't know you were still updating ur gallery! Keep up the good work and effort! XD