"This decade is also important in that I grew up from a young child, into a teenager, into a young adult, to finally, a full-fledged adult."
So tak realise til I read your post la~
So in the past decade, I was transformed from the ugly duckling to a decent swan. From braces to no braces, glasses to contacts, unruly hair to tameable hair, a B cup to a... Well screw that you guys know i ain't no B cup no more.
Met plenty of people but only a few managed to change my life.
My beloved friends from secondary, Shaz, Joanna, Rowena, Johan, Faris, Khairul (still the best with me til now), my cekal & jupiter classmates. You've all been with me.
Shaz for being the one who i always strive to
Jo-chan for being a great role model even though you are a year younger, always looking at the bright side of things and finally bursting out once you were out of h'mas, good on ya girl~
Rowena, what can i say? Most compatible in chemistry eh? Thanks for being there through my ups and downs and for being my victim in secondary school >=D and for being a wonderful human being.
Faris, never had a single class with ya but still a great guy to
Khairul, for being just well, you. Hahaha. Thanks for blessing my life with your presence because somehow i can never get rid of you even if i wanted to! XD
Elaine-chan, definitely someone who has made my life a certainly more wonderful place blessing me with your dreams and ambitions and i'm glad to say i've watched you achieve them bit by bit, I love you so much! (Plus kevin and vanessa too!)
My lovely lovely Lavene from TOA, never cease to amaze me with how far you can go even though there are plenty of setbacks in life but I know you can do it, <3 you~
Those from Sunway especially Shah~ We should hang out ya? Even though we had almost zero classes together, we still hanging in there ya? Colin, Tsze Tsze the kaninabuicibaibaaaaaaaaasssssstard gang. Haha, let's meet up again.
SAE MTD10, Oh gosh i love you guys like bros and sisters ok? Kelly, Maya, Leng, Erica, JoJo, dustin, adrian, reckitt, yee, jeff, jon, chris, kobee, atong, rueben, mike, inba. (if i forget someone sorry la WHOOOOOOO!) thanks for being the best buncha classmates ever!
Not forgetting other fellow SAE; Arvindh & Faisal, Ngeoh, Wee hin, Jinnsz, Xin Yu, Xiao Yen, Ben, Daniel, Cat, Tatty, Leonard, Andrew, Titus, Saiful goes on and on and on (+ lecturers and staff) best college ever ok?!
My family but especially my baby sister for being the closest to me (justbecausewesharethefrickinsameroom), congrats on passing your driving license and never stop searching for your dream
By the way this decade has turned me into an aunt of 3 as well.. OWO i feel so old
Last but not least, Joe.
Since the beginning of the decade you were there. I was stuck with you for 5 years in the same class. Stuck in the same sports house, you'd think i'd be sick of seeing your face. From hate to love, it was a funny twist of fate on how we met eachother. This year making it our 8th year together, growing up together as a couple (eleh, macam la dah kahwin) all our ups and downs, tears and laughter, you still held onto these hands of mine as if they were your own, I love you for being my strength, my will and my hope for the many coming days.
Rowena just uploaded those pictures of us and we've come a long way, hahaha but still thanks for loving me and i love you so much i dunno what to say anymore.
Ok ppl, have to send some ppl to the airport (yes my first time spending new years out of the house and it turns out like this).
Happy new year, take care and keep on reading!!!
THANK YOU GOD FOR BLESSING ME WITH LOTS OF WONDERFUL PEOPLE!
MaZzY out~

2 comments:
I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! ;P
I see my name!! I see my name!!! XD
When you said "Jo-chan" I thought you were talking about Joe Ming!! hahaha!!! silly me :P
Post a Comment