re:Again

Friday, June 12, 2009

I feel better btw ppl. Thanks =3

So let's rant.

Dear parents and family,

I will prove myself to you and leave this nest one day. You shall see. No matter what, even by force I will leave and make myself even better than I can ever be. And pay back for everything you have done for me even though i'm the rebel of the family

Dear Difficult O-Man,

Please stop being a professional and be a guide. Do not limit us of our creativity, give us guidance and do not shoot us down until you hear us out and please stop revolving us around you, this is the best time to let us screw up and you are to be there to help us out not bury us further.

Dear Joe,

Enjoy life as it is now, don't let lil' ol' me spoil it for you. Don't let me hold you back from anything else any longer.

Dear Me~

You are so much capable of doing greater things, stop limiting yourself because of your surroundings and upbringing, there are countless of ways to handle things even though you're locked up with chains and shackles. RAWR!!!!!!

Dear ppl,

Please bear with me being a snappy crocodile. ^^

MaZzY out~

1 comments:

Maya said...

roaaaaaar!

hugshugs. ily. <3