Entry: Tagged

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ade-la binatang bernama shaza yang tag I

* DESCRIBE 10 THINGS ABOUT THE PERSON WHO TAG YOU

1. My no. 1 customer for my manga library
2. Her laugh is like a canon being shot. It just bursts out
3. I kepoh when she was drawing in std4
4. Sailormoon! <--Ahahaha
5. Is a thrifty shopaholic.
6. Is someone who has tonnes of ideas but 'hilang motivation' easily =p
7. when engrossed in something, she impenetrable.
8. Unless you poke or inflict any pain upon her then she goes "Sakitla babi!"
9. Rarely gets angry, but when she does even, I get scared
10. If she had the choice, everything in her room would be pink



* DESCRIBE 10 THINGS ABOUT U

1. Half past 6 (starts something, impossible to finish)
2. A realistic dreamer (figure that out yourself)
3. I'm not neat but i like to be clean
4. I'm a light sleeper but it's hard to get me out of bed in the morning
5. Others before myself
6. I get annoyed easily and am quick tempered
7. on the phone, without any topic, i will end the conversation quickly.
8. I hate studying
9. I'm too critical of things
10. It is relatively easy to cheer me up, you just have to know how



* CHOOSE 10 PEOPLE TO CONTINUE THIS TAG (malas)

1. Joe
2. Kelly
3. Leng
4. Maya
5. Daniel
6. Faris
7. Khairul
8. Nora
9. Rowena
10. plsputyournameherekthksbai

MaZzY out~

1 comments:

Jojo said...

OMG mazz!! we're so alike!!! no 1 , 3, 4, 6, 8!!!!